Monday, 15 September 2008

My search for an Azinger Doppelganger bears some tenuous fruit, they do look alike, in these pictures, if you squint...


An important golfing matter to attend to, who exactly does Paul Azinger look like? It's been bugging me for some time, but I spotted this picture of him today and knew who it was, a certain Marty Funkhouser of Curb Your Enthusiasm fame. He's played by Bob Einstein and may be more famous to Americans as Super Dave Osbourne, the Evel Knievel parody extraordinaire. Well he does in this image anyway, which is good enough for me. But the search will continue all week...

I must now seek out the evidence now that Nick Faldo is actually Harrison Ford's younger, better looking, more athletic estranged brother. Which he is, I will prove it...

No comments: