Friday, 10 October 2008

Seve feelin better, hopefully he'll soon be back to his sort of japery...

Seve Ballesteros has released a statement on his website to reasssure his fans that he is doing well after he briefly lost consciousness on Monday. He's expected to be discharged on Friday.

"I wish to inform that I am feeling very well, I am awaiting the results of the tests that I have been going through. I wish to personally thank all of those who are concerned about my health condition. I want you to know they make me feel very good and I feel greatly supported by all of you."

Nice to hear that the Spanish legend is doing well and is getting the good treatment he deserves. I though this would be a good opportunity to have a look at the great man and found this little clip of him outshining Tiger Woods ball tappin skills recently: the old dog, still full of tricks.

No comments: